87 / 100
The Name YouTube Intro Template created in Microsoft PowerPoint that you can easily customize using the Animation and Selection Pane as described below:
How to Customize This Template
- From the Home Tab – click Select drop-down button – and then click Selection Pane
- From the Animations Tab – click Animation Pane
- The presentation animation has been accomplished in 4 different slides and from Slide 1 to Slide 3 each Channel Name Letter is written in a separate text box. So, you need to modify each Text Layer with a single letter and if your channel name is longer than that then you can duplicate any of the text layers and add new letters. But you also need to modify the Delay timings of the newly duplicated layer to match with the Animation. You have to do this on the first 3 slides.
- On 4th slide, all the text layers have been grouped into one layer. If you added more letters to the presentation then on the 4th slide you need to ungroup the object, add a new letter and then again make a group and reapply all the animations.
- You need to replace each text layer with a single alphabet letter. You can also change the Font as required.
- To Export this presentation in MP4 Video Format – in PowerPoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019 click the File menu and then click Export and then select from the available Formats like Ultra HD, Full HD, HD and Standard, and your file is ready to use.
I hope you got The Teacher Point.