Show Me Hide Me YouTube Intro Template created in PowerPoint and you can easily customize the text, objects, and animation effects by following the steps described below.
Show Me Hide Me YouTube Intro Preview
How to Customize Show Me Hide Me Template
- From the Home Tab – click the Select drop-down button – and then click Selection Pane
- From the Animations Tab – click Animation Pane
- Once you have both of these Panes on screen, look at the Selection Pane and you will find two Text Layers corresponding to Channel URL and Channel Name.
- There are a lot of other Shape Layers available in the presentation. To modify the text easily, you can hide the rest of the layers by clicking on the Eye button, and after modifying the template you need to make all the objects visible on the slide by clicking the Eye button again.
- To Export this presentation in MP4 Video Format – in PowerPoint 2013 / 2016 / 2019 click the File menu and then click Export and then select from the available Formats like Ultra HD, Full HD, HD, and Standard, and your file is ready to use.
I hope you got The Teacher Point.